Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Collage

I created this collage because it really represents me, who I am, and my beliefs. I care about happiness, love, family, friends, and athletics. There are pictures of my friends and family, who I cannot live without. I have a picture of me and a few members of my volleyball team after winning regionals. There are many quotes on my collage that have touched me. They represent the good and bad of life, the ups and downs. It made me very happy to create this piece of art because I was able to represent who I truly am through pictures and words.

3 comments:

  1. Good work, Hannah! I really like your combination of text and pictures in your image. It is well thought out and meaningful and I appreciate your thoughtfulness to the project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool collage Hannah! That was a really cool idea to add quotes to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa that's really cool. I like how there are words in yours too, that adds a whole new focus point.

    ReplyDelete