Saturday, July 10, 2010

My Photocollage

For my photocollage, I chose one of the flower beds in our backyard. It represents different moments of time because I took the pictures during different times of the day when the sunlight came in at different angles. The collage represents me because of the hand that is among the other photos. The stepping stone was created of my hand when I was little and it is still in the bed. The tree is a memorial to my grandfather and is the focal point of the picture.

1 comment:

  1. Very good! I like your combination of perspectives in this photograph and the emotional quality that it portrays even though you have an emphasis on geometric shapes which are considered to be non-emotional. Your juxtaposition of the organic to geometric is a success!

    Nice work!

    ReplyDelete